Position Statements & Further Guidance
Further Guidance & Advice
- Making Changes – BPT’s formative guidance to listed building owners, looking to maintain and/or make alterations to their building.
- Warmer Bath – BPT’s award-winning publication on making energy efficiency changes to listed and traditional buildings.
- A Quick Guide to Low Carbon Living in Older Homes – Advice on achieving ‘quick wins’ with low-cost, low-impact changes to listed and traditional buildings to improve energy efficiency.
- The Cleaning of Bath Stone – Advice produced in partnership with B&NES about best practice when cleaning Bath stone.
- Signs, Banners, Adverts and Awnings in Bath – BPT’s guidance on the vernacular shop front and signage character of the conservation area, and recommendations for new shop fronts and alterations to existing.
- Broadband and Fibre Infrastructure Installation on Listed and Heritage Buildings – BPT’s guidance on how to best install broadband and fibre equipment whilst considering the special characteristics of the historic environment.
- Rewilding the Night Lighting Advice – Guidance on how to reduce artificial light pollution in and around the city.