Members trips are back, and what could possibly top a visit to The Newt in Somerset in all its autumn glory?
Last week 30 members joined us on an unforgettable day out to this spectacular destination. Activities ranged from visiting the reimagined Roman Villa to sampling the cider made from The Newt’s own apples! One of The Newt’s expert gardeners took us on a private tour of their extensive themed gardens, offering insights into their “no-dig” approach and seasonal planting. The weather stayed clear and dry for us, and freshly-made pots of stew at lunchtime warmed our cold fingers!
Take a look through our gallery of images from the day:
Not a Bath Preservation Trust Member?
Members trips and private tours are just one perk of being a Bath Preservation Trust member. Here’s what else you could look forward to…
- Unlimited free entry to all BPT museums throughout the year.
- Invitations to bespoke BPT walks and talks
- Access to advice and support from BPT’s conservation team and committees on planning policy, conservation and heritage.
- Know you are playing a vital role in helping to preserve Bath’s heritage.
- Meet fellow members with similar interests.
- Put your views to BPT at the Annual General Meeting.
- Receive BPT’s biannual Bath Matters publication, monthly eNews and the Annual Review.
- Annual drinks reception with the Chairman, Trustees, staff and fellow members.
Ready to join us? Click here for further information and next steps!