Bath Preservation Trust Archives are the records of Bath Preservation Trust itself. They document the history of the Trust since it was established in 1934.
The Archives include:
The Archives are mainly used by those researching the history of their own house but are also of use to anyone interested in architectural history, the history of town planning and changing attitudes to conservation.
The Archive Room is open by appointment with the Archivist.
Telephone: 01225 333895
Bath Preservation Trust Archives
The Countess of Huntingdon’s Chapel
BATH BA1 5NA